Shooting in my neighborhood last night - Will be on all the news channels tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 89 y/o grandpa just shot my grandma's dog the other day. Had a great grandkid (not my kids) over and the dog snarled then nipped at the small child's face. Didn't break skin but scared the kid, kid's grandma and the great grandma. Women folk are busy checking out the kid and the next thing they know, my grandpa is coming out of the bedroom with a gun. No more dog. It was his wife's own dog. It was the dog's first offense. We have no tolerance for biting and aggressive dogs.

That's brilliant LOL.... what's he do when the kids act up? No more kids?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What would you suggest? "Bad dog." followed by a treat?

That's some impressive slippery slope you've got gong on there.

Intelligence, responsibility and situational understanding is what I suggest. Too many variables to consider to walk out and shoot something, but that's just me.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Given that he shot the dog when it showed aggression towards children, I'd say he values his kids and grandkids a lot more than a dog. A dog is not a child.

Aggression or fear? Given the comments it sounded isolated, kid rolls up in it's face, it's not used to it because the owners haven't introduced the child properly, well let's shoot it? Because it reacted out of fear and all of the parties involved don't know any better?

Latest posts

Top Bottom