Shots Fired At Tulsa County Courthouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kudos to the officers involved. Hope that the injured recover fully and quickly.

I wonder why no long guns were used. At least I did not see any in the photos. A courthouse seems like a place where you would "expect trouble."

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kudos to the officers involved. Hope that the injured recover fully and quickly.

I wonder why no long guns were used. At least I did not see any in the photos. A courthouse seems like a place where you would "expect trouble."

No way, dude...Everybody knows that guns aren't allowed at the courthouse. Gosh!....

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have the facts but it seems to me that our officers guarding courthouses should have ready access to shotguns and rifles. What if next time it's someone with an AK shooting at the entrance instead someone with a revolver shooting into the air?

Something tells me the politicians don't want them to be properly armed because it looks "scary."

Last edited:

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sheriff's deputy which was shot will at the least probably lose his hand at probably most if not the arm below the elbow. The Sheriff's SWAT team was there but only after the bad guy had been shot! The deputies did a great job and kudos to them and prayers and wishes

mdm.gunbroker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you to the men who closed to engage and stop this disturbed individual. I'm not Law Enforcement or Military and I'm grateful for the the service of the fine men and women who make the choice to potentially be in this position every day. My wife and daughter both love the library and easily could have been in the vicinity when this occurred. Thank you to the deputy who'll sustain the loss of limb to protect others he doesn't even know. HERO in the truest sense.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sheriff's deputy which was shot will at the least probably lose his hand at probably most if not the arm below the elbow. The Sheriff's SWAT team was there but only after the bad guy had been shot! The deputies did a great job and kudos to them and prayers and wishes

Where did you get this info?

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best part about the breaking coverage of this shooting is online from the Tulsa World. Nice placement of a Dong's ad.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_shooting9j.jpg

Looks like he's wearing scrubs, the AP article said he was barefoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom