Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stay ahead and it's pretty easy on this forum.

I don't like to reference them at all. Only time I did was to show someone on here that liked the CDC what they said about mask wearing.

Please try to keep up if you can.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." Don't think you've been right about much.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm... offering a cash bonus across the board (regardless of IQ) might not be a bad idea.

Folks that would trade their fertility for cash probably aren't great parent material anyway.

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:
Heck I'll trade my fertility for cash as long as it is the right amount. [emoji16]

I'm done making babies...I hope.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That' true. It just seems like some don't think they should have to follow the business request.
For me personally, if a business requires a mask I think you should wear one.
I am not a big believer in the mask unless it's medical grade. But if a business has a sign on the door to wear a mask I am going to put one on.

My wife works at SSM Health. She wears a mask 100 percent of the time at work and out in public. She tested positive for Covid yesterday.

This is how it should work... Allow the "free market" to work autonomously. I absolutely will wear a mask into a business that I need to do business with should they require it. I don't agree with government issued mask mandates but will honor a business' rules... Conversely, if two businesses that deal the same product/service and one requires one while the other does not. I'll support the one with my dollars that does not require masks.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my friends just texted me, said he's got Wuhan. I'll see if he has a clue where/how he got it. He's been wearing his mask at work every day I know, but I don't know how much he follows the panic guidelines elsewhere. Knowing him he's had his nose and mouth buried in multiple females as much as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom