Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is going to get sick from something from time to time and everyone is going to die from something sooner or later there is no stopping it. I dont need the government telling me how to live my life i have done just fine for over 60 years and only go to the doctor when i have to every 4 or 5 years.
Well sounds like you are not aware that you don't wear a mask to protect yourself, you wear it to protect others from you. And I want you to wear a mask if you are going to be where I am.

But I still would like your answer on my question, "I guess your thinking is that the same number of those people would have gotten sick if they had all had on masks ?"
"

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you can google it if you are curious because I don't know. But more than one or two. I bet Herman Cain wishes people had been wearing masks at the rally he went to don't you ?

No I don't think that.
You make the assumption that he absolutely was infected at that rally. You are apparently the only one in the country qualified to do that.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I don't think that.
You make the assumption that he absolutely was infected at that rally. You are apparently the only one in the country qualified to do that.
Nope, just hypothetical. So I guess you think that everyone at Barret's nomination would have got it there even if they had masks on too huh ?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many of the large groups of rioters and looters were wearing masks? I did not see many at the Ginsburg funeral wearing masks, many bikers at Sturgus did not wear masks and many others. Seems there was a recent report of a large group who were infected that were wearing masks every time they were out and 60-70% of them came down with the virus. I would suspect they might help some but not sure how much.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch a news clip on how Sweden was dealing with the virus. The only thing shut down was nursing homes and they were getting ready to open them back up. They showed large groups of people in a busy city and few were wearing masks.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see a reason to. I can't, & won't.

Of the 220,000 deaths reported as due to COVID where the ACTUAL causes was:

88,208 - pneumonia & influenza
17, 799 - chronic respiratory disease
26, 365 - respiratory distress synd.
44, 261 - hypertensive disease
23, 275 -heart disease
28, 000 -cardiac arrest

https://cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

US Deaths: 227,059
US Population: 331,002,651
Death Percentage: 0.0686%
Survival Percentage: 99.9314%

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you can google it if you are curious because I don't know. But more than one or two. I bet Herman Cain wishes people had been wearing masks at the rally he went to don't you ?
Its been well documented that Herman Cain's bout with the rona had absolutely nothing to do with being at the Tulsa Rally.
The timeline wasn't right at all, but the left wing media ran with that falsehood and you bought into it.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see a reason to. I can't, & won't.

Of the 220,000 deaths reported as due to COVID where the ACTUAL causes was:

88,208 - pneumonia & influenza
17, 799 - chronic respiratory disease
26, 365 - respiratory distress synd.
44, 261 - hypertensive disease
23, 275 -heart disease
28, 000 -cardiac arrest

https://cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

US Deaths: 227,059
US Population: 331,002,651
Death Percentage: 0.0686%
Survival Percentage: 99.9314%
I wouldnt trust them figures, we had a 25 y/o male have a wreck and was killed when they signed the death certificate the cause of death was listed a COVID. So how many others was listed as the virus just so the hospitals could collect the government funding on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom