Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watch a news clip on how Sweden was dealing with the virus. The only thing shut down was nursing homes and they were getting ready to open them back up. They showed large groups of people in a busy city and few were wearing masks.

I saw that too. They social distanced, which is easy in a country where roughly half the people live alone.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, just hypothetical. So I guess you think that everyone at Barret's nomination would have got it there even if they had masks on too huh ?

You're amazingly well versed in hypothetical. Props. Again, nobody in the Rose Garden died or even became seriously ill. I wish you were just as vocal about a non-hypothetical, 345,672 babies killed by Planned No-Parenthood last year that never got a chance to wear a mask.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldnt trust them figures, we had a 25 y/o male have a wreck and was killed when they signed the death certificate the cause of death was listed a COVID. So how many others was listed as the virus just so the hospitals could collect the government funding on it.

This is basically my point. Everything is being listed as covid when it isn't.
Covid is hardly even dangerous, not even as dangerous as the regular flu.
No reason to wear a mask & be afraid of something that is so easily recovered from. The mask wearing is all hysteria & has people crazy.

Heard a story of a guy who was in a nursing home, dying from cancer & pneumonia, & the nursing home offered the wife of the dying man $1000 if she would allow them to put COVID down as cause of death on the death certificate. She then found out that the nursing home would receive something like $15,000 to $20,000 from the Federal Govt for each covid death.
Nobody is getting or going to get the flu or a cold this year, it's going to be called Covid-19.

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bull... I heard that the earth is flat...I’m sure someone will chain that this ice event is nothing more than a move by the gov to make everyone believe winter is here.

Hospitals are full, average number of cases is raising every day. Use your brains and not your egos.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bull... I heard that the earth is flat...I’m sure someone will chain that this ice event is nothing more than a move by the gov to make everyone believe winter is here.

Hospitals are full, average number of cases is raising every day. Use your brains and not your egos.
Hospitals were full prior to this. Mine doesn’t have a single PT in for covid

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a story earlier where they were getting worried in Utah about how full their ICU's were. All of the early paragraphs of the story talked of how desperate the situation was with Covid.

Further down in the story, some percentage numbers came out, but no actual numbers of cases. Those percentage number stated that the ICU's were 75% full, but then it said of the 75%, only 20% were Covid cases.

Now, all that said, the big issue with hospital seems to be the number of nurses available to staff things. But then I remember how it was some time back in 2020 that the hospitals were laying off nurses.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a story earlier where they were getting worried in Utah about how full their ICU's were. All of the early paragraphs of the story talked of how desperate the situation was with Covid.

Further down in the story, some percentage numbers came out, but no actual numbers of cases. Those percentage number stated that the ICU's were 75% full, but then it said of the 75%, only 20% were Covid cases.

Now, all that said, the big issue with hospital seems to be the number of nurses available to staff things. But then I remember how it was some time back in 2020 that the hospitals were laying off nurses.
Story on the Okla News today about a lady that got covid last week and got really bad on Saturday requiring transport to a hospital.
When arriving, the hospital said no beds available in OKC.
The ambulance had to travel to Enid where there was one bed left in ICU. She is on a ventilator.
At the very end of the new report they mentioned one hospital chain was the only one with a bed left which was her destination.
Maybe an insurance issue? Don't know and can't speculate.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to wear a mask in public. That being said, I am forced to wear one at work to keep my job. I am currently quarantined for testing positive for COVID-19 and I still refuse to wear a mask because they do nothing to slow/stop the spread of COVID-19.

Latest posts

Top Bottom