Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1627784789165.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's not a quitter. She was getting disoriented while flying through the air and could be injured or killed doing what she normally does with amazing skill. Standing down was the best thing for both her and the rest of the team.
. I suggest you watch all of this. She quit. Period. If you haven’t seen it I suggest watching her tell her teammates she was quitting. She wasn’t upset at all. She went as far as to brag about being in the Olympics before and having multiple gold medals. Then she tells some of the team that it’s their first time. Like that matters. This whole she was disoriented stuff is pure crap.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Do they have alternates in case someone is injured and can't participate? Or does that ship sail once the olympics have started? :anyone:
I think jordon chiles took her place in the floor routine. Not sure if chiles was the permanent replacement or they rotated gymnasts.
Anyone know for sure? The whole thing was quite interesting actually. I can see any and all of the reasons being plausible.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole she was disoriented stuff is pure crap.

No it's not, I have a friend who's son was on of of the OU championship teams.... per his comments....it's very real and well documented.

She can brag all she wants..... Tom Brady does..... Lebum does..... etc. She has won like what 20 gold medals for the U.S.? They literally changed the way they score her, she's so good. Many talk about quitting, then I'll scroll down and see how many around here have issues with weight or health. Some can't even follow through on a diet much less do anything near this level of competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom