Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course no one has said anything about race… that likely would get one labeled a racist and possibly in trouble on the site. Duh.

I wonder whose troll account this is? Member for years and the only posts you have are from the last two weeks to cry racism in two different threads?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you speak for everyone who has commented AND also know their thinking and intent? That’s impressive.
So you insinuate people commenting in this thread are racist without knowing what they're thinking or their intent. That's not impressive....that's asinine.

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder whose troll account this is? Member for years and the only posts you have are from the last two weeks to cry racism in two different threads?
There are leftist trolls in almost every forum that could be viewed as conservative. They bait people trying to get them banned.

While I'm not sure about the guy above, I know it is a fact they are infesting forums everywhere.

autovon

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
Cry
I don't think it's sensitivity you're detecting. It's annoyance. Race wasn't mentioned by anyone until you brought it up.

You need to be less transparent in your trolling.
So you insinuate people commenting in this thread are racist without knowing what they're thinking or their intent. That's not impressive....that's asinine.
I didn’t insinuate that, I was just wondering aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom