Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here's a good one ...

Poll: 38% of Florida voters believe Ted Cruz could be the Zodiac Killer
Feb. 26, 2016

cdnph.upi.com_sv_b_upi_UPI_4771456519542_2016_1_756e4399b80675f88ea2afac357e19729ab9c2cfc59801.jpg

WASHINGTON, Feb. 26 (UPI) -- A poll by Public Policy Polling found that a surprising number of Florida voters believe Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz could be the Zodiac Killer.

While a 62 percent majority of voters answered "No" when asked if they believed Cruz was responsible for the string of murders in the early 70s, 10 percent answered "Yes" and an additional 28 percent said they were unsure.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/02...ruz-could-be-the-Zodiac-Killer/4771456519542/

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
desperation ads .. like this is going to work on Trump supporters who has pretty much already heard it all ..

Last edited by a moderator:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ronald Reagan - Mini Biography (TV-14; 2:11) President Ronald Reagan lead the United States during the end of the Cold War and left an unforgettable legacy. He’s considered by many conservatives to be the greatest American President.

Originally a liberal Democrat, Reagan ran for the U.S. presidency as a conservative Republican and won two terms, beginning in 1980. http://www.biography.com/people/ronald-reagan-9453198#synopsis

starting to sound familiar?

Last edited by a moderator:

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, only if he is the nominee.

I mean for those on the left what is not to like,

He is the most honest liberal running....

And comparing Regan to Trump? Really?

A staunch, principled conservative who respected the Constitution and a guy who has supported amnesty, abortion, government bailouts, and the left for decades?

Really?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, only if he is the nominee.

I mean for those on the left what is not to like,

He is the most honest liberal running....

And comparing Regan to Trump? Really?

A staunch, principled conservative who respected the Constitution and a guy who has supported amnesty, abortion, government bailouts, and the left for decades?

Really?

yup .. really .. both were entertainers .. both were democrats and both has support from both sides of the fence. which definitely is an advantage in a general election.

Senator Sessions pointed out the obvious today when he endorsed Trump. This is not a campaign, this is a movement!
massive numbers of people are turning out for Trump all over the country. when 1,000 folks turn out for say Cruz, that's huge. vs Trump is filling up stadiums all over America.

Last edited:

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yup .. really .. both were entertainers .. both were democrats and both has support from both sides of the fence. which definitely is an advantage in a general election.

So the fact Trump has been an (r) for less than a year, a conservative never, is a known shameless opportunist, and more than a bit uncouth doesn't bother you in the least?

Comparing acting in movies with reality TV? Entertaining? I guess it must be, though I confess I don't get it.

So what about Trumps take on immigration? You know he contributed to 5 of the 8 in the gang of 8 who sought to join the administration passing "amnesty".

Know where he has in 2013 when that little battle was taking place?

Firing Dennis Rodman on Celebrity Apprentice....not exactly the kind of "in the trenches" leadership we really, really need these days...

Can anyone actually say they believe he'll stand on principle? Or his word for that matter, on anything? Is the "deal" enough?

With him, I fear we'll continue the slide in irrelevancy we've been witness too with this administration. An unnecessary shame really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom