Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I watched the debate the other night I wanted to come through the tv and slap trump across the face. He acts like him running for president is a game. He believes that he can negotiate deals with our enemies. You cannot negotiate with terrorists. But for some reason because he had been successful in business that it will work with foreign policy. People are crazy to support him. He only recently became a "conservative" when in actuality he isn't. But since he is self funded and says whatever he wants people flock to him. I just don't get people. Cruz is the only one that has consistently fought for our rights. And when he speaks he doesn't say the same things over and over in the debates like trump and Rubio do. Trump and Rubio go into their loop every debate. But people are too stupid and will vote for trump no matter what. Our country is screwed. We might as well face it.

And I used to like trump. But when I watched all the debates and have heard all the stuff he has said I don't anymore. He is a liberal in disquise. He also dodges questions when asked. He will not explain anything. Rubio had it right what he said in the last debate. Trump says the same things, " we are gonna win, and win big". " we lose to everybody", " we are gonna be great again". It's the same thing every debate. And his position with Israel is a disgrace. Cruz destroyed trump in the last debate.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It takes about a billion dollars to get elected for President.
All that money buys the candidate.
Hillary is a good example, she has the support of Wall Street, she gives speeches that are so great that bring in millions.
Funny thing is that the speech is not allowed to be published.
Something she said? Something she promised?
The big money buys all the candidates (except Sanders and Trump ) and we are left wondering why things go so wrong.
Example, for those on Medicare part D, you are paying at least 50% more because by law the government is not allowed to negotiate prices with big Pharma.
How did that happen? :)

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It takes about a billion dollars to get elected for President.
All that money buys the candidate.
Hillary is a good example, she has the support of Wall Street, she gives speeches that are so great that bring in millions.
Funny thing is that the speech is not allowed to be published.
Something she said? Something she promised?
The big money buys all the candidates (except Sanders and Trump ) and we are left wondering why things go so wrong.
Example, for those on Medicare part D, you are paying at least 50% more because by law the government is not allowed to negotiate prices with big Pharma.
How did that happen? :)

This(along with pics of Hillary boarding her private jet not allowed to be published) all sounds like Hillary and the lib dems are just giving their Kool-Aid drinkin'/sheeple voters the old "Mushroom Treatment":
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=treat+em+like+a+mushroom

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This(along with pics of Hillary boarding her private jet not allowed to be published) all sounds like Hillary and the lib dems are just giving their Kool-Aid drinkin'/sheeple voters the old "Mushroom Treatment":

I hate to tell you but the little thing I wrote about Medicare Part D, was not the Democrats doing, the Republicans sold out the old and the sick, the people that could afford it the least, for money.
Basically, all of them, both Parties are selling us out very cheaply campaign money.
Except for Trump and Sanders.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant wait for Trump to start a new show based on his life experience as a front runner. He loves everyone and claims we all love him...it could be HUGE!! I'd bet he can't even produce wood.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Suicide of the GOP Establishment

Now, I don’t think any of these points are truly controversial. Somewhere, there may be naïve people who actually believe that Rubio will put border enforcement first. But all sophisticated analysts of politics - including the folks at National Review - certainly expect that a President Rubio will support the same type of amnesty that was supported by Sen. Rubio. And on the other issues, Rubio has not even pretended that he will break with the Obama/Bush trade policy, the Bush foreign policy, or the Bush economic policy.........These voters have tried, through every means available, to make their opposition felt. They are the reason that Eric Cantor is no longer in the House. They are the reason that the Gang of Eight bill didn’t pass. They are the reason that John Boehner is no longer speaker. And they are the reason that Donald Trump and Ted Cruz have dominated the polls for months.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump's disapproval of the First Amendment?

Is it disapproval of the first amendment or disapproval of the Press that uses the first amendment to control the people?
They have failed their primary purpose as watchdogs for the Republic and have become agenda driven, on the take, brainwashing trash.
I lost respect for them long time ago. Whose is going to repair this broken institution?

Latest posts

Top Bottom