So what are you cooking for the Super Bowl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were in Ft. Worth at a buying show and my friend had never tried Lone Star, so I bought him one. It was a little warm... He's still my friend.
I think I'll make deflated meat balls.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rabbit stew, honey-jalapeno wings, and duck-fried rice.
No beer, I quit drinking some time ago, so I'll chug some spicy V8.
I don't like either team, my teams (Saints and Chiefs) were a joke this year. I'm sure I'll catch most of the game, though.
I couldn't care less about the commercials, I never understood the fascination there.
Probably catch some of the Australian Open later on and tie some flies.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet Jesus.............

A buddy called and is coming over to my house( with his Chinese girlfriend) for Super Bowl. He's been in Europe for a few months and is bringing a bottle and set up(sugar cubes and cold water) for Absinthe!!!!!

So looks like I'll be shooting a few "Green Fairy" shots.........

www.bourbonblog.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_03_absinthe_fountain.jpg

*****Now it's up to 30 people and I don't give a rat's azz about either team!!!!!!!*************

Then my 79 year old mother-in-law bought/rented a 1/6 of a barrel......5 gallons........of Shiner Bock
www.thebrewskireport.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_03_tbr_shiner_bock_draft.jpg

Holy Mother of God..............I think I'm gonna' call in Monday and Tuesday after the Super Bowl. How in the H*ll do I get in these Monkey f*cking a football situations???!!!!!!!!

Go Texans???!!!
nationalprecisionaire.com_wp_content_files_flutter_1267803385reliant_stadium.jpeg

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st: I thought it was going to be just my wife and myself...few beers and some authentic Mexican food.

2nd: Plans changed, now a few of my wife's co-workers were coming over. More beer, Mexican food, pizza, ballons and party decorations.

3rd. Some of my co-workers want to come over...

4th. Now my mother in law is coming over her small keg of Shiner.

5th. Now a few college friends and their " others" are coming over.

I have no idea of whay we're eating...this has turned into a monkey circus!!!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy called and is coming over to my house( with his Chinese girlfriend) for Super Bowl. He's been in Europe for a few months and is bringing a bottle and set up(sugar cubes and cold water) for Absinthe!!!!!

So looks like I'll be shooting a few "Green Fairy" shots

As I reported in one of your last Friday night whats everybody drinking thread, I have been sipping on a bottle of Absinthe that my older sister gave me when I was back in CA for Christmas. She even got me the weird spoon and cubes. My sis knows Im a regular Jaeger, limoncello, and other weird spirits kind of drinker so she even found the brand (Green Velvet) that I wanted that I had listed on our families Xmas list Emails-you can get the real deal stuff in America now. I had drank some of that same brand before with friends. I find the stuff kind of cool and weird.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We were in Ft. Worth at a buying show and my friend had never tried Lone Star, so I bought him one. It was a little warm... He's still my friend.
I think I'll make deflated meat balls.
I drink the cans that roll around in the back if the pickup for a while. You know- the ones that show more aluminum than paint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom