So, what's in YOUR pockets?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine too.

View attachment 297138

I have that dreaded white man no ass disease.
Not sure if you’ve ever seen that episode of King of the Hill where they called it “diminished gluteal syndrome“ and Hank had to wear those prosthetic ass cheeks. That was a classic. Maybe you can ask the doc and he’ll get you set up with a fake ass or something? 🤷‍♂️

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can also use a belt as a makeshift tourniquet if you’re ever needing it in a pinch.
Its extremely difficult if not near impossible to get the correct cinch without a windlass. Maybe a 5-6" pen light and your belt could be improvised, but at that point Id prefer my ankle kit on my person and larger kit in my man purse that stays in the car.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kinda pocket knife? :naughty:
lol, that changes by the hour. Yesterday it was a josh horn spiderco (I forget the exact model) I rotate through all my pocket knives except for the huge ones.

I carry other crap in my laptop bag, like a spyderco para 2, flashlights, pens, etc. I don’t have Glockem down sized pockets.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol, that changes by the hour. Yesterday it was a josh horn spiderco (I forget the exact model) I rotate through all my pocket knives except for the huge ones.

I carry other crap in my laptop bag, like a spyderco para 2, flashlights, pens, etc. I don’t have Glockem down sized pockets.

I lightened my load a little bit. I still carry the G43X and a spare mag, but I got rid of a few things...but I still gotta wear suspenders. :rolleyes2

BEFORE...
20220822_094024.jpg

AFTER...
20220901_082302.jpg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom