Social justice can be a good thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Real social justice would be one of those a$$hat guys hiding in the tank of a porta potty when a 350lb person with a really bad case of diarrhea goes in.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to park way out in the parking lot, occasionally in two spaces when I was young and dumb sinking a ton of money into a vehicle. We were all like that to some extent I assume. $8k truck, $25k worth of wheels, paint, go fast motor stuff, interior, audio, suspension... Changing it up as the fads change... Easy to get carried away when you have one lowly possesion at 16 and no rent lol.

I wish I had known then what I know now! I'll rock my bone stock truck all day, not worry about dings, rarely get a wash and not lose sleep over it now... But I can understand if I spent $65k+ on a Mercedes, given the obvious lack of respect between strangers, I wouldn't want someone parking their beater next to me either lmao

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alot of people in this world are careless and they don't respect your nice stuff, if you have it. I don't blame people for trying keep their nice cars ding free. But yeah, don't double park. Park out in the back 40 and walk your azz into the place if business.

When I had my 427R mustang, I would always park waaaay out on the rare occasions that I had to park it in a parking lot.

I consider our current trucks as "nice" and we are both very cognizant of where we park to avoid dings and whatnot.

But as you said... What an azz hat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom