Sodomy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to be a hot topic, thought we needed a dedicated thread. This thread is for all things sodomy. What are your thoughts on it? Do you practice it? Have you in the past? How do you feel about sodomy laws?

OSA Homophobes be like...

i32.photobucket.com_albums_d8_JD8_2010672.jpg

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"White trash, white trash get down on your knees, time for cake and sodomy."
-Marilyn Manson

And in another thread, posters were warned about homosexual bashing.
I'm totally against anti-sodomy laws. What two consenting adults do to each other is their own business.

It may be that the different cultures that abound are becoming more polarized. I'd sure hate for that to happen.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"White trash, white trash get down on your knees, time for cake and sodomy."
-Marilyn Manson

I'd post the song but I'd get banned for life.

Marilyn Manson, gotta give him credit. He emulates Alice Cooper, and panders to a group of misdirected sexually ambiguous teens that are so screwed up they admire a figure like him. He must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just one mans opinion here. What people do in the privacy of their own spaces is their business. Man on Man, Woman on Woman, Man on Woman.... As long as it is consensual, it isn't any of my business.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marilyn Manson, gotta give him credit. He emulates Alice Cooper, and panders to a group of misdirected sexually ambiguous teens that are so screwed up they admire a figure like him. He must be laughing all the way to the bank.

The only teens I saw at the one Manson concert I went to were drug there by their parents. Most of the audience was 30-45.

That show was way too quiet for my tastes.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do any of you use the word "sodomy" in everyday speech? Do you ask for it from your partner, or do you feel it "kills the mood"? Can it be Incorporated into "pillow talk", if you will, or is it just too clinical?

What about in the locker room? Any of you former athletes ever stand around and brag about the awesome sodomy you partook in?

Is there anyone here who has never participated in sodomy? Was or wasn't it for lack of tryin'?

Does anyone regret their choice to sodomize, or their choice to abstain?

This thread is about sodomy. Come here for all your sodomy talk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom