Sodomy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good point of discussion to bring up is biblical vs legal sodomy.

Some biblical scholars say they bible is actually more lenient than many former U.S. sodomy laws, in that anal and oral sex are not explicitly forbidden between a heterosexual married couple in the bible, but they have been forbidden by state law in the U.S. (though rarely enforced).

Oh yeah, check Song of Solomon. Chapter 2 verse 3 describes a woman giving a man oral, and in several places it alludes to a man giving a woman oral. God made sex to be fun.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good point of discussion to bring up is biblical vs legal sodomy.

Some biblical scholars say they bible is actually more lenient than many former U.S. sodomy laws, in that anal and oral sex are not explicitly forbidden between a heterosexual married couple in the bible, but they have been forbidden by state law in the U.S. (though rarely enforced).

This is true, the term "sodomy" , from the city Sodom - refers to unnatural acts. Since the story in the Bible specifically referred to homosexual activity, that's how it has been used. Some may decide anything other than doggystyle is unnatural, while others may think as long as it's two married folks, anything goes. Since biblically it refers to homosexuality, I'm of the mind that anything goes as long as it's between man and wife.

I'm sorry you have such little knowledge on the subject, Ridge, it'll come in due time, I'm sure of it.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do any of you use the word "sodomy" in everyday speech? Do you ask for it from your partner, or do you feel it "kills the mood"? Can it be Incorporated into "pillow talk", if you will, or is it just too clinical?

What about in the locker room? Any of you former athletes ever stand around and brag about the awesome sodomy you partook in?

Is there anyone here who has never participated in sodomy? Was or wasn't it for lack of tryin'?

Does anyone regret their choice to sodomize, or their choice to abstain?

This thread is about sodomy. Come here for all your sodomy talk.

My immaturity got the best of me and ^^^ has me crackin up.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, check Song of Solomon. Chapter 2 verse 3 describes a woman giving a man oral, and in several places it alludes to a man giving a woman oral. God made sex to be fun.

Like an apple[c] tree among the trees of the forest
is my beloved among the young men.
I delight to sit in his shade,
and his fruit is sweet to my taste.

That?

I dunno... a bit of a stretch, if you ask me.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is true, the term "sodomy" , from the city Sodom - refers to unnatural acts. Since the story in the Bible specifically referred to homosexual activity, that's how it has been used. Some may decide anything other than doggystyle is unnatural, while others may think as long as it's two married folks, anything goes. Since biblically it refers to homosexuality, I'm of the mind that anything goes as long as it's between man and wife.

Some also say Sodom & Gomorrah fell from other sins, not homosexuality specifically. There was lots of wrong livin' goin' on there and then.

We had another thread that was talking about the legal definition of sodomy, which in many states covers acts a married, straight, church going Christian couple might commonly perform in 2015. Now 70 years ago they might not have been so popular in that crowd. You'd likely be a deviant in the Oklahoma of that era, with your "anything goes" lifestyle. The only oral that likely ever went down among folks of my grandparent's generation and peer group was overseas in the early 40s - you sure didn't expect your wife to debase herself like that. And she sure wouldn't expect you to...do that to her.

I'm sorry you have such little knowledge on the subject, Ridge, it'll come in due time, I'm sure of it.

Don't feel that bad, Ted. I'm a born-again virgin, since right before I started this thread. It's the best of both worlds, really. I'm just practicing in case I ever enter the political arena.

I'm hoping I can go back to the other side later today (this side is just as boring as I remember), but I've been really annoying the other half lately, so I might be out of luck.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God made sex to be fun.

If that's true, what's so wrong with bending to the will of a couple hippie chicks in a tent at a music festival? It ain't trying to forcibly gangbang male angels like in the Genesis 19, right? Nor harm, no foul (definitely no fowl - that I know is wrong)?

I always thought it was pretty messed up that Lot was all like, here, gangrape my daughters - please I beg of you, gangrape my virgin daughters! Like, geeze, dad. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom