Some old friends coming in from NJ to OKC - BBQ Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im over in Tulsa and I have a few buds who work for the FAA coming in next week to OKC and their only request is for me to show them some good BBQ and beers. Ill be driving over to OKC and staying the night and so far Ive been told Earls is the best.

Do you OKC guys have any suggestions?

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Van's (Norman!), Earl's Bricktown and Western locations, but a friend dropped off a tub of Billy Small's pulled pork to work last weekend, and I must say it was very good. We're going to hit the Norman location tomorrow to confirm their edibility.. They have locations all along the I-44 path.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Earl's on Western...solid.
Or...if you're up for a 30min drive, head to Paul's Valley and check out Punkin's. Super tasty ribs, steak, and catfish...if you leave hungry it's because you fell asleep in the parking lot.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Earl's on Western...solid.
Or...if you're up for a 30min drive, head to Paul's Valley and check out Punkin's. Super tasty ribs, steak, and catfish...if you leave hungry it's because you fell asleep in the parking lot.

That's more than a 30 minute drive. I will say, it is super good, we went there on our Honeymoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom