Sovereign citizen gets killed by police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have you always struggled with reading comprehension @CountryLivin' ?

I said "None of us know what actually happened but it is not out of the question the 'Sovereign Citizen' MAY have pulled the pistol from the holster and dropped it prior to shooting upon being shot multiple times" and I further said "Not saying this 'Sovereign Citizen' is solely at fault but he certainly acted in a manner that played a significant role in this sad outcome - my opinion anyway."

So I'll end with saying to you as well you are not worth continuing a conversation with.
pretty sure the struggle is all you. you can tell by how you always jump to "you are not worth continuing a conversation with" when a person points out something you are wrong about or just way far out in left field. all i said was even thinking that a cop planted a gun in the case is crazy. there is no way he could get away with it even if he had one. then if he did he would have had to go back to the car to get it because there aint no way a cop is going to carry a illegal gun with him everywhere he goes just in case he screws up and needs it. out of all the videos that somebody else posted i didn't see anybody go back to their car did you? face it you're grasping at straws and you just don't want to admit it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I simply listed possibilities as to what may have happened and I am pretty sure everyone but you understands that.

Huh... Seems to be a lot of that goin' around...

And yet when I suggested other possibilities (even one which you stated was most likely the reason) you said NONE of them "nothing else thus far even remotely supports your suppositions on why the gun may not have been in his holster". And that included the one you suggested...the one that was supported when you suggested it, but not even remotely supported when I suggested it.

Now you have the stones to rebuke someone for doing the same thing you did? Many people on internet forums might call that a real d**k move...

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh... Seems to be a lot of that goin' around...

And yet when I suggested other possibilities (even one which you stated was most likely the reason) you said NONE of them "nothing else thus far even remotely supports your suppositions on why the gun may not have been in his holster". And that included the one you suggested...the one that was supported when you suggested it, but not even remotely supported when I suggested it.

Now you have the stones to rebuke someone for doing the same thing you did? Many people on internet forums might call that a real d**k move...
Here is EXACTLY what you said that I feel is not supported and what I referred to earlier in this post.

"If I'm carrying, I might remove my gun from the holster if I go somewhere where carrying the gun is prohibited. A post office, for example. I sometimes forget to put the gun back, or maybe I'll just leave it where it is because I have another stop to make where I can't legally carry."

Simple enough for you?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is EXACTLY what you said that I feel is not supported and what I referred to earlier in this post.

"If I'm carrying, I might remove my gun from the holster if I go somewhere where carrying the gun is prohibited. A post office, for example. I sometimes forget to put the gun back, or maybe I'll just leave it where it is because I have another stop to make where I can't legally carry."

Simple enough for you?

What the actual f**k is wrong with you? Here's the entire post...not just the part you're attempting to use to support your unsupportable argument.
No, it doesn't. There are any number of reasons his holster might be empty. That, in and of itself, is just part of the entire situation. On the other hand, it could mean he tried to draw his gun. We just don't know from only that video.

If I'm carrying, I might remove my gun from the holster if I go somewhere where carrying the gun is prohibited. A post office, for example. I sometimes forget to put the gun back, or maybe I'll just leave it where it is because I have another stop to make where I can't legally carry.

Things are rarely as black and white as we might want to believe.

Sorry...I know there are a lot of words there...but I don't have crayons to draw you a picture. FFS...

SCAROK

Marksman
Reaction score
I have placed my gun on the floor in front of the drivers seat to go into federal buildings and such places you aren’t allowed to carry. Came back out and gotten into the driver’s seat leaving the gun on the floor and driving off. Probably not his situation because he wasn’t smart enough to comply with LE anyway, but JMO!
The gun was closer to the pedals than being under the seat, if you leave yours on the floor you will just be another stolen gun statistic.

SCAROK

Marksman
Reaction score
Lets see he switches the cell phone from his strong hand to his weak hand and his right hand moves down, you can see that then the gun is found near the pedals. But yet some of you doubt that he went for and pulled his gun. I guess the police should wait to be shot before responding, I mean you will wait in a self defense situation until the gun is fired at you to know the subject is really going to shoot, maybe take a hit to convince yourselves he is using real bullets.

Here is some more cooperating sovereign citizens stopped for a bogus tag........

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one is doubting the guy had a gun and may have had the intent to use it. Some have claimed the fact he had an empty holster tells the entire story. It doesn't. It tells a small part of the story just as the gun found on the floor of the car does. Just as the fact an officer shouted "GUN!" multiple times does.

I happen to believe based on the video in the OP and information in a news article the guy put his hand on his gun with the intent to use it against the officers. But that isn't clear in the video. There's far more to this story than what's shown in the video.

Some people, myself included, occasionally don't seem to believe there are sometimes alternate explanations than the one they believe to be true. Others seem to make that sort of belief a lifestyle.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one is doubting the guy had a gun and may have had the intent to use it. Some have claimed the fact he had an empty holster tells the entire story. It doesn't. It tells a small part of the story just as the gun found on the floor of the car does. Just as the fact an officer shouted "GUN!" multiple times does.

I happen to believe based on the video in the OP and information in a news article the guy put his hand on his gun with the intent to use it against the officers. But that isn't clear in the video. There's far more to this story than what's shown in the video.

Some people, myself included, occasionally don't seem to believe there are sometimes alternate explanations than the one they believe to be true. Others seem to make that sort of belief a lifestyle.
I absolutely DO NOT believe the guy intended to use the gun, but what I do believe is that he was a card carrying dumb@ss.
What this situation comes down to in my mind is whether being a dumb@ss a legitimate reason for cops to open fire on someone?!? :anyone:

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What this situation comes down to in my mind is whether being a dumb@ss a legitimate reason for cops to open fire on someone?!? :anyone:
Standby while I administer an IQ test to the guy pulling a gun out to kill me.

The sad part about such movements, whether it's sovereign citizens driving around without license plates or open carry advocates walking into WalMart with a slung rifle or the DUI checkpoint protesters, is that some people are trying to make a legitimate point with well thought-out and planned activism while others see them on YouTube and think they can emulate it without doing any research on the matter.

Had this kid known what he was doing, he'd have left it in the holster, taken a citation, and fought it in court like the rest of his movement recommends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom