Sovereign citizen gets killed by police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I absolutely DO NOT believe the guy intended to use the gun, but what I do believe is that he was a card carrying dumb@ss.
What this situation comes down to in my mind is whether being a dumb@ss a legitimate reason for cops to open fire on someone?!? :anyone:
He is proven dumba55 by hand the Officer a fake passport.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pretty sure the struggle is all you. you can tell by how you always jump to "you are not worth continuing a conversation with" when a person points out something you are wrong about or just way far out in left field. all i said was even thinking that a cop planted a gun in the case is crazy. there is no way he could get away with it even if he had one. then if he did he would have had to go back to the car to get it because there aint no way a cop is going to carry a illegal gun with him everywhere he goes just in case he screws up and needs it. out of all the videos that somebody else posted i didn't see anybody go back to their car did you? face it you're grasping at straws and you just don't want to admit it.
The officer damn sure didn’t plant the holster on his belt. Maybe that’s where Soverign Citizens carry their version of the Constitution.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the guy didn't play the corporate game ie. not have a DL, registration or insurance, what was he doing with a U.S. passport? He evidently succumbed to the law of the land for some reason.

Michael618

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's another. What they don't mention in the article is that the man laid in the parking lot bleeding to death for an hour before transporting him to the hospital according to my cousin who witnessed the event.

SPIRO, Okla. (AP) — A police officer in eastern Oklahoma shot and killed a 20-year-old man who brandished a weapon and fired at the officer, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said Friday.
Damon Dante Henderson was shot and killed Thursday in the town of Spiro, about 17 miles (27 kilometers) southwest of Fort Smith, Arkansas, the OSBI said in a statement.
The name of the officer was not released.
Police told investigators they began searching for Henderson on Wednesday night after receiving a report of a man brandishing a handgun. He was spotted Thursday afternoon and fled on foot.
An officer followed in his vehicle, and Henderson stopped, faced the officer and fired a shot, striking the driver's door of the vehicle, the OSBI said. The officer returned fire, striking Henderson, who was pronounced dead after being transported to a hospital, according to the statement.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...vestigators-say-spiro-officer-shot-killed-man

SCAROK

Marksman
Reaction score
I absolutely DO NOT believe the guy intended to use the gun, but what I do believe is that he was a card carrying dumb@ss.
What this situation comes down to in my mind is whether being a dumb@ss a legitimate reason for cops to open fire on someone?!? :anyone:
Great when are you going to stop typing and start teaching? You obviously have so much experience and mind reading capability you can tell someone's intent why keep it to yourself? Get out on the training circuit. All I can say having been shot at numerous times I would love your expertise so that I will know the next time someone is going to shoot. I am sure he only went for his gun which he did just to show it off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom