state fair carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The property is leased to the city but dont know the real owner

I thought it was the other way around, because the way that I understood the grandstand expansion issue a few years back at SFS was because the city wouldn't let him do it because of his lease. Of course, this was via the rumor mill so I'm not sure. I do remember seeing a drawing, though, back in '05 or '06 that showed a new entrance where the speedway is, but the rumor mill said they dropped that.

But yeah, I thought the city owned the property and then leased the buildings to the promoters. Anyway, the city isn't doing business with the public, and it is specifically in the SDA that fairgrounds are exempt.

With what I remember from the few times I've been to the state fair, I'm sure they woulda lost a bunch of business if you couldn't carry at that cf.

Speaking of, I might need an emergency IWB holster for my wife's Baby Eagle. I'm not sure I want to be there without a BUG.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
who's gonna stop you in that crowd? Last time I went there were some many gang banger looking folks, my kids got to witness two women in their 30's start fist fighting. I really cannot imagine going to the midway without being strapped.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Headed to Disney on Ice today. Anybody know if it or any of the other indoor functions might be on the wrong side of metal detectors or anything?

Just FYI done went there and back, no hassles of any kind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom