strike one, strike two, Home Run, finally.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several gunshows ago I brought home a Keltec P11, my wife liked the size and the color and I thought she was going to take it away from me (she's tough). Well that was before she tried to pull the slide back, couldn't do it. Then the trigger pull was way to HEAVY over 8.5 pounds, she wanted to know why I wanted to brake her finger. :brick: So today (I love OSA) I traded with a member for a Glock 33, go figure. Well probably needless to say, she really likes the blance and the way it fits her hand. So now we need to reslove some other issues and we may have a NEW shooter. (GED would be proud)
:bighug:

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA thats great! One of the reasons I just bought a new S&W sigma was because the wife liked the feel and could pull the slide easier. However its still mine buts its there for home defence for her since she doesnt like any of my other side arms or shotguns.

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot the glock 33 yesterday, I am picking her up a 26 tomorrow. That 33 is some firearm and accurate out the kazooooo.
I just think it is a little to much gun for her right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom