Super P'd off.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine sprayed his backyard to kill the grass the wind was out of the south and the neighbors north for 3 houses lost their grass too lol he wasn’t invited to at block parties lol
Your friend is very lucky not getting invited to block parties is all the repercussions that came from that kind of “mistake”. I know people who take their yards really serious and would’ve sued the sh*t out of him. Drift is one of the major hazards that gets harped on in the pesticide/herbicide license continuing ed classes I go to every year.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your friend is very lucky not getting invited to block parties is all the repercussions that came from that kind of “mistake”. I know people who take their yards really serious and would’ve sued the sh*t out of him. Drift is one of the major hazards that gets harped on in the pesticide/herbicide license continuing ed classes I go to every year.
I can’t remember what happened after that it was back in the late 80’s

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
some people have no respect for the things that other people work hard to acquire.....what goes around comes around sooner or later....I'm PO'd with the person that did this and hope his mower breaks down and puts him out of business.
That's the thing. No recourse. In the eyes of MWCPD no harm no foul unless it was deliberate or malicious. I dont know how that isn't deliberate. But whatever.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How close is the property line to where you park? If it is as close as it looks like he mowed, I would just run a few passes with my mower when I mowed to keep a little distance between where I park and the tall grass.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, maybe I'm missing something here, but that picture looks like something that a couple of quarters at the car wash would fix, not a reason to get bent out of shape. Yeah, it's a stupid thing to do, but did it do any actual damage?

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, maybe I'm missing something here, but that picture looks like something that a couple of quarters at the car wash would fix, not a reason to get bent out of shape. Yeah, it's a stupid thing to do, but did it do any actual damage?
I can understand his anger, what the mower guy did is disrespectful!

And could be dangerous and cause harm!!!

Never blow your grass into your neighbors yard!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A friend of mine sprayed his backyard to kill the grass the wind was out of the south and the neighbors north for 3 houses lost their grass too lol he wasn’t invited to at block parties lol
He must have been waving it around in the sky with with high winds, because I can control drift with 90' booms pretty good when spraying crops lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom