Taking Andrew Jackson off the Twenty????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well who ever they put on the currency, could they make it a picture like Sir Wilfrid Laurier that can be marked up with an ink pen, ehh? :sorry1:

Star Trek fans doctor image of former PM on Canadian $5 bill to look like Leonard Nimoy
Scrawled images of Mr Spock have started appearing on Canadian $5 bills, with Star Trek fans defacing the former prime minster in honor of actor Leonard Nimoy.
The act of giving Sir Wilfrid Laurier - who was head of government from 1896 to 1911 - Spock's pointy Vulcan ears, sharp eyebrows and signature bowl haircut is apparently nothing new.
But following the death of 83-year-old Nimoy last week from lung cancer, amateur artists have been out in force, even triggering a reaction from the national bank.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-PM-honor-Leonard-Nimoy-bank-s-not-happy.html

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The heck with "Spocking." I want a picture like the one of Liz that is (or used to be) on the Australian $10 bill. An Aussie trucker once showed me how to fold it into a very rude (and quite phallic) picture.

radisri

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would just confuse the crap out of some people. When the "NEW" 100s came out some people thought they were fake, Still some say these look like monopoly money.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before long there will be no cash, it will all be electronic funds. It will be done to help keep us safe, only terrorist use cash.

I agree with this i see it coming and not to far in the future

The RFID chips implanted into your finger tips or eye recognition is already in use. Its here. Test markets, but its here.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Franklin Pierce belongs on the money
Franklin Peirce he was drunk all the time
Franklin Pierce he never done nothing
Franklin Pierce he was drunk all the time
Drunk all the time Never done nothing
Put him on the twenty Franklin Pierce
Franklin Pierce had a real bad haircut
Put him on the money Franklin Pierce.