Taylor Swift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, I think she got political on us a while back and that totally pisses me off. The last person on the face of the earth I want to hear their opinion on our country, our economy or anything else doing with the state of this pathetic nation is some performer.

I did see again where Cher said if Trump got elected again she was leaving the country. Seems like I have heard this same babble and bullsh!t out of her before. Good riddance to her !
But, she didn't leave then and she won't.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3514.png

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even care enough about her to post in this thread.

Wait, what...ummm... :bolt:

There's a reason her stage show is so chock full of special effects and all kinds of glitz and glamour. Because when you take away all the computers and special voice enhancements that they use an most all albums nowadays (yeah, Miss Taylor isn't the only one who sound like chit live) all you get is basically a mediocre high school girl who would be better off limiting herself to just singing in the shower.

I mean, who could forget her pathetic performance with legendary Stevie Knicks, who needs no computer to help her voice. But...what the hell do I know? She's the gozillionaire, not me. :anyone:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even care enough about her to post in this thread.

Wait, what...ummm... :bolt:

There's a reason her stage show is so chock full of special effects and all kinds of glitz and glamour. Because when you take away all the computers and special voice enhancements that they use an most all albums nowadays (yeah, Miss Taylor isn't the only one who sound like chit live) all you get is basically a mediocre high school girl who would be better off limiting herself to just singing in the shower.

I mean, who could forget her pathetic performance with legendary Stevie Knicks, who needs no computer to help her voice. But...what the hell do I know? She's the gozillionaire, not me. :anyone:

Hah!!! What did you do at age 19???

Latest posts

Top Bottom