Taylor Swift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all honesty though, she’s really pretty, very talented, and I honestly think that many people are just seeking an escape from the day to day. Life sucks. People want to find an escape in things they enjoy. Taylor swift is just what some people find today.

To be honest she’s not my typical flavor of music, but I do thoroughly enjoy her music. I have a pretty decent sound system at home, when I lived by myself sometimes I would just sit on the couch with all lights off, and have the system blast favorite music of mine. Ruggero Leoncalvo, Stevie ray vaughn, Pavarotti, Wagner, Chopin, Marcus Miller, Titi Robin, Santana, Ray Charles, Blue Note All Stars, the browning, Lorna shore, Bass Mechanik, even Joe Bonamassa. All the “big sounds” you would want to blast on an awesome sound system. Believe it or not, Taylor swift was in that rotation. Like her music or not, you can’t deny she is talented woman.

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I do kinda know who she is. Also that she's dating a football player I'd never heard of until the media decided we needed another distraction. I've even heard a couple of her songs. Pleasant enough without being memorable. If I have the radio on, it's tuned to KOMA. Otherwise I have a few hundred albums I've ripped from CD loaded on my phone or other electronic gadget, and listen to that. Marty Robbins, Sweet, Tom Lehrer, Moody Blues, etc., that I like with no particular genre too heavily represented. If I live another 50 years there might someday be a Taylor Swift song in there, but isn't now. ;)
Her Beau is a badass Tight end. Gonna be a Hall of Famer. If you follow football, you would know that. If you don't, you should have just scrolled on!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her Beau is a badass Tight end. Gonna be a Hall of Famer. If you follow football, you would know that. If you don't, you should have just scrolled on!
I did just scroll on. Not interested in her love life. Though I know she writes songs about her ex-lovers. I do not follow football. What grown men do with a ball is of absolutely no interest to me. YMMV, of course. :)

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1698059548905.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom