That wasnt very nice. PART 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yall, this girl is a habitual liar. How do I know, I lived with the idiot for 2 long years. I couldn't get rid of her. She is the plague. Thank the lord I broke my leg and had to move to Texas for surgeries. That was the only place I could go to get away. She would rather lie than tell the truth even if the truth was better. That's how she operates. Long live the drama queen. She was constantly telling me that all my friends were telling her how bad I treated her and how sorry I was.(it may be true, but my friends wouldn't say that, lol) she just loves to start **** due to her jealousy. She has serious attention whore issues, I.e. trying to swallow a bottle of prescription sleeping pills because she thought she was fat.

Here is what she told me was the reasoning she got fired from a 9 hour a week job, "they said I was to stupid to work for them." She answered the phone. Truth or not, she or her former employer hit the nail on the head. And yes, people that can't afford to feed the 3 too many dogs they own, damn sure don't deserve a child, let alone 3.

So... you lived with my ex wife? lol

DeadEyeDick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
okiemoe, possibly. every guy she dated, was "the one"
after i left her, i ran into her now husband, and he immediately started complaining about the exact same things i did. i laughed and told him, "dude, been there, done that. you just the idiot that married her."

Last edited:

carbon

Marksman
Reaction score
Channel 9 news just said burn permits are allowed as long as the fire dept. pre-inspects the area first. That's still a little scary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom