That wasnt very nice. PART 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I have done some thinking and soul searching. I was in the wrong on the whole thing. I am going thru some heavy stuff with my family but that is not a excuse for what I did. I hope youand Greg can forgive me someday,just know I love you and wll always be here.

Very touching, sounded good until she said "I love you and will always be here".

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Translation:

"I pushed you too far. I tend to do that to people. It's not my fault though because I have to go through the same things that you common ordinary people do with family stuff and work stuff and money stuff, etc. But "I love you" fixes everything, right?? That's what everybody says so if you don't forgive me it's all your fault ... still."

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that apology was very interesting. im not sure if its just me or not but i somehow feel as if she let someone close to her read the conversation and that someone suggested she apologize. I say this because typically people that thick headed dont do a 180 that quickly, easily, or on their own. BUT she apologized nonetheless so I would accept it without question.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Translation:

"I pushed you too far. I tend to do that to people. It's not my fault though because I have to go through the same things that you common ordinary people do with family stuff and work stuff and money stuff, etc. But "I love you" fixes everything, right?? That's what everybody says so if you don't forgive me it's all your fault ... still."

+1

badgebunny you get a :clap3: from me

springfieldxd23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all are awesome. I will take the apology. The funny part is we don't even talk unless her husband comes and borrows my flatbed trailer which I had to start charging $20 each time for wear and tear. Seriously if you need a trailer that much then buy one. But that's a whole other can of worms. I just thought it was B.S. what all she said about me. I haven't done anything to either of them but let em borrow my stuff. I was over the whole ordeal yesterday and actually had forgot about it today until I got out of class and my wife called and said hey check my email. It's like I told Misty I'm reminded of 2 things this week that I've learned growing up and will never forget. 1. Only God can judge me, So it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks or says. 2. Never burn bridges cause you will have to cross them again one day.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Translation:

I like your translations, and I bet they are eerily true. Sometimes it helps to have the interpretations and wisdoms from the other side. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom