The eclipse..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don’t care. I don’t understand why someone would drive hours to see this. I am for sure not looking at it through a piece of paper with some thin mirrored plastic strips in it that cost 2 dollars from Lowe’s.

My wife works in a Putnam city school, they not allowed to take little kids outside that day.

Attachments

• IMG_1218.png
    IMG_1218.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 25

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont see the big hoopla in it its going to happen regardless of whether im watching it or not my day will carry on as usual and if it gets dark will just think a heavy cloud bank passed over and continue working as usual.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buying Solar Viewing glasses? Test them first. Most are made in china. How to test:

1) Look at a 60 to 100 watt bulb, if you can see it with the glasses even up close, if you should only see the filament or LED at a close distance, you are probably OK.

2) After that check out the Sun, it should appear as a dim disc, perhaps orange in color with no discomfort.

Same goes with your Camera, an eclipse can do much damage to your camera, get a special filter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom