The Koreans are shootin at each other

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect that this is no big deal.
Girl fight, girl fight!! A few bruises and scratches, but that's about it.
I think the two Koreas should just be allowed to do the Wild Thang. Wild thang... Please baby please.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It would be a bizzar contest of arms if it were allowed to play out. An all infantry army (albeit exceedingly excellent infantry) backed up with primitive nuclear weapons vs a modern 21st century S. Korean army with an up to date air force.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be a bizzar contest of arms if it were allowed to play out. An all infantry army (albeit exceedingly excellent infantry) backed up with primitive nuclear weapons vs a modern 21st century S. Korean army with an up to date air force.

With China and Japan as the wild cards.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is nothing new. North Koreans have been pulling shady **** for well past the last 20 years. Alot of the crap they pull never makes the news. When I was over there, we had more than one puckerfactor moments. People joke about the North Koreans, but I'll say they are defintly not to be taken lightly.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what would need to happen for these two countries to actually start fighting again. The North would lose, but the South has SO MUCH MORE TO LOSE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom