The Koreans are shootin at each other

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that they would. I think that Pyongyang has worn out its' welcome with China.

No I don't think so, North Korea is a very real buffer zone in between China and South Korean. Giving up North Korean wouldn't make sense to China. Now whether they agree with everything North Korea is doing is up for real contention, and if China doesn't have some plans of it's own for North Korean would also be in question.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is nothing new. North Koreans have been pulling shady **** for well past the last 20 years. Alot of the crap they pull never makes the news. When I was over there, we had more than one puckerfactor moments. People joke about the North Koreans, but I'll say they are defintly not to be taken lightly.

No, they shouldn't be taken with a grain of lightly. They've got primitive nukes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both sides fired their artillery into the ocean! I was stationed there for a year in the mid 70's. Every year during the joint exercises with the the ROK's, and US military, they pull the same crap.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom