The problem with D.C.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have figured out what is wrong with the nations capital. They're hungry! I have been here for 3 days and I have yet to have a decent tasting decent portioned meal. I guess I will have to go to the McDonalds/Ace hardware to get a decent meal.

@toehanus

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. No critical or original thought here (the conference). Say "Obama" and people yell and clap. Good thing I haven't eaten much or I would barf

@toehanus

Well DC was the city to have a mayor busted for crack them turn around and reelect him. Pure Klass and good decisions all along the way!

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went through DC just the other day on my way up to jersey, I find it hilarious that inside the airport you see very few people buying anything obama related but all the stuff that says "dont blame me i voted for the other guy" is flying off the shelves.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you're doing something wrong...
Try any of the 5 Guys if you haven't (not as big of a deal now that we have them in OK). Go easy on the fries.
Roy's Hellburger is raved about, but I didn't see what the big deal was (bring cash; no cards).
And any of the Legal Seafood locations are supposed to be pretty good.
I can't remember the name, but there's a place across the street from Ford's Theater that's good.
I'm not a big fan of sushi, but ate at a good Japanese place in Chinatown.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try any of the 5 Guys if you haven't (not as big of a deal now that we have them in OK). Go easy on the fries.
Roy's Hellburger is raved about, but I didn't see what the big deal was (bring cash; no cards).
I can't remember the name, but there's a place across the street from Ford's Theater that's good.

Just found some decent food. Ate at a place called Woodleys. Surf and turf was good and a good quantity. My wife had a burger that she said was good as well. Plus she brought back cupcakes and cheesecake from NYC. She's a keeper.

@toehanus

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I had 5 guys for the first time here in New Jersey on tuesday, to be honest I don't see what the hype is about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom