Heart problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had an ejection fraction of 30-35 for at least 10 years and possibly all my life due to a left bundle branch block (the nerve on the left ventricle doesn't pass a full signal to the heart muscle to contract).
I have no symptoms from it; no enlarged heart or blocked arteries, but technically they say I have congestive heart failure.
I take one med, carvedilol, that is supposed to make it easier for my heart to pump so the ejection fraction will go up.
At 70 years old I don't worry about it much.
I lean towards the keto/low carb/high fat nutritional model but can't say I follow it very well. I take red yeast rice and exercise regularly.
They said I have a right bundle branch block but the left side is weak and said quote (your at high risk of heart attack and death) didn’t pull any punches my doctor and cardiologist both said the same thing

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They said I have a right bundle branch block but the left side is weak and said quote (your at high risk of heart attack and death) didn’t pull any punches my doctor and cardiologist both said the same thing
Yep, according to the 'guidelines' I'm in the high risk category.
My docs also said this may never give me any problems.
I figure dying suddenly and maybe in my sleep is the prize. Better than sticking around for some degenerative disease and having someone else have to wipe my rear for 5 years or whatever.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to your physicians advice, seek out both a naturalpath doctor and a compounding pharmacist. Ask them, if the were to take cardiac supporting OTC supplements, What would they take ?
You may be surprised to discover an entire world of good you can do for your heart with supplements.
Best of luck, Praying for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom