Heart problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From another heart guy. My best advice I can give you…..relax. You could easily live a long time. Every day is a good day. I think stress reduction is huge….at least for me. Now watch, we’ll both live to be 100.
My biggest obstacle is going to working in a weld shop in hot temps the next few months

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was diagnosed almost 20 years ago.

1. Cut salt
a . Processed foods are loaded with salt

2. Exercise, walking is best thing you can do

3. Cut out Stress, hard to do, but it really matters.

We eat what we want, steak, bacon, fish, chicken, FRESH vegetables and fruits. Watch salt intake, cut all the sugar possible. We have switched to coconut sugar in coffee. No sodas. Lots of water.

As mentioned, research!

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They said I have a right bundle branch block but the left side is weak and said quote (your at high risk of heart attack and death) didn’t pull any punches my doctor and cardiologist both said the same thing
If you do have RBBB, stay on top of your heart rate, feelings of fatigue, shortness of breath, or light headedness. Have they spoken to you about a pacemaker? Like everyone else has said, get some good docs, things might look a little tough right now, but make a plan, get to work, you will be surprised at what you can do. Don't give up, fight back. Now, stuff that's not so fun, get your paperwork in order, a will, advanced health directive, power of attorney, etc. It doesn't mean you're giving up, just the opposite, you're fighting this thing tooth and nail, and if it doesn't go your way, you'll still have some control after you're gone, it just makes you feel prepared for whatever, that will energize and empower you. Best of luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom