The World Without US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why is it in the 2A Legal forum?
I'm assuming because it is a political documentary and this is the 2nd Amendment Legal & Political forum.

Yep. I guess it could go in general discussions too. But the mindset I was in at the time was one at considering upcoming elections and political stances. It really hits hard on the political beliefs in remaining as a strong military force abroad as opposed to abruptly withdrawing to within our own borders. This is definitely a politically viewed film (opening scene is a mock political commercial about withdrawal). So, I thought the political forum fit it.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why is it in the 2A Legal forum?
I'm assuming because it is a political documentary and this is the 2nd Amendment Legal & Political forum.

Yep. I guess it could go in general discussions too. But the mindset I was in at the time was one at considering upcoming elections and political stances. It really hits hard on the political beliefs in remaining as a strong military force abroad as opposed to abruptly withdrawing to within our own borders. This is definitely a politically viewed film (opening scene is a mock political commercial about withdrawal). So, I thought the political forum fit it.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's disputable what is modifying what and what is separate from what in the title. Perhaps we need some lawyer-types to review the titles of each forum and ensure that only content that is appropriate for a forum will go to that forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom