There's still hope for the younger generation...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
…sez the guy who gets his grandson a backwards flag..,

No+Country+For+Old+Men+1.jpg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it's just being a filthy Northwesterner, but I don't under stand the hat protocol. Like I too a firearms class and it was "no hats in the classroom and only on the rangE.". A lot of LE.agency's here are anti-hat. I thought it meant you were armed?

I generally wear a hat out of solidarity with bald men. Like I have nice hair, but we are all in the same boat bros.

I'm old and grouchy, but hats at the table don't really bother me. At church the other day though, they had a prayer and some of the ladies wearing baseball caps didn't remove them. Now that bothers me. Every man removed theirs, myself included.
Those ladies were correct, women must have their heads covered in church per Saint Paul.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it's just being a filthy Northwesterner, but I don't under stand the hat protocol. Like I too a firearms class and it was "no hats in the classroom and only on the rangE.". A lot of LE.agency's here are anti-hat. I thought it meant you were armed?

I generally wear a hat out of solidarity with bald men. Like I have nice hair, but we are all in the same boat bros.

Those ladies were correct, women must have their heads covered in church per Saint Paul.
It was Paul that was "correct". The ladies were running around uncovered and giving the men shivers.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I reckon I'm just a FUC:censored:KING azzhole, huh. :finger:
This is hilarious! You state in your original post that you are all for decorum, and manners even going out of your way to compliment the boy and his parents yet resort to cussing like a sailor on shore leave when someone offers up a different opinion. In a thread you created for discussion which by definition is asking for a difference of opinion.

I'm confused.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It just shows respect, but hey...you do you! :thumb:

In these days when men dress like women and act like fairies and I'm told I have to accept them and their so-called 'preferred pronouns' and honor their "courage", I'm just a bit tired of having to show respect for every queer ass under the sun without cause. Just crotchety in my old age I guess. I showed respect to my mom and dad, but they're both long gone now, so don't take offense if I don't show respect except to those whom I choose to deserve it. Strangers in a restaurant are not high on my list, but you do you!

:respect:

Latest posts

Top Bottom