1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Thinking About Growing Commercial Marijuana...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zghorner, Mar 7, 2019.

1. zghorner

zghorner Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    oh that sweet sweet logic: music to some, nails on the chalkboard to others.

2. Legend

Legend Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    So you're saying that big brother will allow it as long as he gets his share?

3. ignerntbend

ignerntbend Sharpshooter

In both senses of "his share." It is not just about taxes. The swamp dwellers want to break out of the closet about their ganga usage. Lawyers and bankers always have the best dope. "Lawyer Bud" is actually a term in the dictionary for the highest grade of weed. They want to proudly come out and smoke pot in the streets with the masses blowing billowing clouds of herb in celebration of legalization, man.

4. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    That paragraph does nothing to disprove or even refute his statement (the specific statement you quoted). Using that paragraph to try to disprove the use of marijuana as a gateway drug makes me question if you really understand what it is saying at all. lol

5. Shakel65

Shakel65 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

First sentence of this is so true. I had surgery late last year and i got all the Oxy i wanted whenever i wanted it. Also got some to take home with after the surgery. I used it minimally at the hospital and destroyed the new bottle that i took home with me. I guess we had different Dr.'s. Lol. Its scary how addicting this stuff is. Check out Dr. Phil on the Joe Rogan Podcast. He quotes some super scary statistics on how addictive opioids are.

6. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Yep

7. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    They absolutely are... there is no doubt about it. But see how far you get with a couple of joints after someone cuts your gut open to remove something, or your knee replacement, or whatever. Just sayin'... everything has its place.

8. mr ed

mr ed Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    So, when are they going to pass "constitutional growing" and cut big brother out of the money loop?

9. Slim Deal

Slim Deal Sharpshooter

Never, money 's Big G's lifeblood. Remove money and it dies along with those ........... with it.