This will jump up and bite you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
another.....you get caught urinating outside, you become a sex offender, you lose your right to bear arms then as well.

Nope.

That is not the law anywhere I have looked at it. Urinating in public is a misdemeanor, generally. If its done with intent to arouse or be aroused, or intent to offend, if may be a more serious misdemeanor and may, in some jurisdictions, lead to sex offender registration. For it to be a felony, and loss of 2nd amendment rights would take a lot more specific facts in every jurisdiction I have looked at.

If you can show me I am wrong with statutes and case law, please do.

jej

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope.

That is not the law anywhere I have looked at it. Urinating in public is a misdemeanor, generally. If its done with intent to arouse or be aroused, or intent to offend, if may be a more serious misdemeanor and may, in some jurisdictions, lead to sex offender registration. For it to be a felony, and loss of 2nd amendment rights would take a lot more specific facts in every jurisdiction I have looked at.

If you can show me I am wrong with statutes and case law, please do.

jej

Well you're no fun. First Michael Brown and now you are raining all over the deeply cherished, angry-making pieces of misinformation that sustains many a grousing session about how we are all being misused, abused, etc.

The fact that we can can even utter this egregious BS in a public forum shows us how much our freedoms are being abused.

Sarcasm mode switching to off. Thanks for the input. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom