Three firearms total. What are your picks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I'm definitely pro constitution. Your phrase was that you weren't a democrat, so were open to more than three. You don't seem to understand what you wrote actually meant. I hear ya on the distraction though......the moneyed interests prefer that regular people argue with each other so they can squirrel away all the gold.

Last edited:

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When somebody brought up that democrats wouldn't be open to owning more than three guns. But probably a good time to get back to the next entry of three firearms total.

What are the next three picks?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This question is highly dependent on scenarios. I can think of three distinct situations that would drive this.

1 (most likely) Political (they pass an gun control bill that limits us to three firearms)

2 Societal / economic collapse (guns needed for hunting/self defense, limit due to ability to transport)

3 Hostile National collapse (guns needed for self defense primarily, limit again due to what you can carry/transport)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Scenario 1
-SBR'd AR-15 lower with a good trigger, all the upgrades I want.
—-Uppers:
——dedicated .22lr,
——5.56,
——6.5 Grendel,
——.300 BLK,
——9mm,
——.458 SOCOM
-P365 FCU
—-Standard grip/slide
—-XL grip/slide
-12ga shotgun

Scenario 2
-LW Packable .22 LR (possibly a 10/22TD, but a bolt action preferred)
-Glock 17/19 or Beretta 92/M9 or Sig P320 (M17/M18) (for common parts/mag availability)
-12ga shotgun

Scenario 3
-AR15 in 5.56 w/ .22 conversion kit
-Glock 17/19 or Beretta 92/M9 or Sig P320 (M17/M18) (for common parts/mag availability)
-Ammo

LennyDw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, not all democrats and independents are opposed to owning multiple firearms (to include more than three) --- just so ya know.
Please don't bump Independence in with democrats. Democrats, and Democrat ideology at this point are damn near anti-American. You can't be a Democrat and be pro freedom, sorry that's just not how it works. Everything they espouse is filled with hatred and racism at this point.

LennyDw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t align myself with either side. I’m pro-constitution. The citizens of this country need to think for themselves instead getting caught up in this whole left vs. right crap that the media loves to juice up. Not everything is black and white like that and I honestly believe they use it as a distraction and to divide us while they rob us blind.
Id never tell anyone to vote for a republican, but I'd tell everyone in the world not vote for a Democrat.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id never tell anyone to vote for a republican, but I'd tell everyone in the world not vote for a Democrat.
They designed it this way. Both parties do the bidding of the corporations that are giving them “campaign contributions“ I.e. legalized bribery. The working class/taxpayers aren’t even represented by the very politicians they voted for because they’re all on the take. That won’t change until we remove all lobbyists from the capitol steps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom