Three firearms total. What are your picks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting to see how often the Glock 17/19 come up. They really seem to have stood the test of time even given their (relatively) recent introduction in the 1980s or so

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well its pretty self explanatory, other than that no explanation needed. As far as the topic it would depend on what the full criteria is. Of what I own now, what I can't afford or really want etc. It is what it is.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well its pretty self explanatory, other than that no explanation needed. As far as the topic it would depend on what the full criteria is. Of what I own now, what I can't afford or really want etc. It is what it is.
Well, not all democrats and independents are opposed to owning multiple firearms (to include more than three) --- just so ya know.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, not all democrats and independents are opposed to owning multiple firearms (to include more than three) --- just so ya know.
Glad to know there are a few out there that don't buy into the Presidents believe that the 2nd A amendment is not absolute. Thats some BS.
Personally I'm more a Libertarian than any other political party. As a smart man once told me left wing, right wing, all attached to the same bird.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to know there are a few out there that don't buy into the Presidents believe that the 2nd A amendment is not absolute. Thats some BS.
Personally I'm more a Libertarian than any other political party. As a smart man once told me left wing, right wing, all attached to the same bird.
I don’t align myself with either side. I’m pro-constitution. The citizens of this country need to think for themselves instead getting caught up in this whole left vs. right crap that the media loves to juice up. Not everything is black and white like that and I honestly believe they use it as a distraction and to divide us while they rob us blind.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don’t align myself with either side. I’m pro-constitution. This country needs to think for themselves instead getting caught up in this whole left vs. right crap that the media loves to juice up. Not everything is black and white like that and I honestly believe they use it as a distraction and to divide us while they rob us blind.
Well said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom