To the Devil Dogs, Jarheads, and Leathernecks....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have the airline tickets to graduation the day he left!!

Went to San Diego at the end of July to see my boy graduate. (my youngest, and more like my brother than son) Good grief I missed (miss) him so much. When the ceremony the day before graduation was over, they turn the young Marines loose to enjoy Family Day. I ran over several people to get a hold of that boy. I hope and pray your boy stays safe, and you have a great time with him.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to San Diego at the end of July to see my boy graduate. (my youngest, and more like my brother than son) Good grief I missed (miss) him so much. When the ceremony the day before graduation was over, they turn the young Marines loose to enjoy Family Day. I ran over several people to get a hold of that boy. I hope and pray your boy stays safe, and you have a great time with him.
Where is he stationed now?

Same feelings as you. Was Very hard to watch him go. Still tear up at times but getting better...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where is he stationed now?

Same feelings as you. Was Very hard to watch him go. Still tear up at times but getting better...

He finished Infantry School at Pendleton, then went to Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS. He's in a good electronic school there now. We drove down there at Christmas, had a great visit.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like proud parents; good to hear it! Those young men now belong to one of the biggest and best fraternities in the world; The United States Marine Corps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom