Too Hot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im so tired of hearing people that work indoors complain that is hot. Not speaking of anyone in particular here, just saying. I work 11 to 12 hrs daily outside in this hell. Yeah it sucks but if you don't work outside, please stop complaining.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im so tired of hearing people that work indoors complain that is hot. Not speaking of anyone in particular here, just saying. I work 11 to 12 hrs daily outside in this hell. Yeah it sucks but if you don't work outside, please stop complaining.

thank you... haha, I got people on my route that wear hoodies and sweaters in their offices

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why Ray? Does working outside somehow give you more right to complain? By your logic, I should say, "I'm sick of people who don't make much money complain about taxes. I pay X amount of taxes every quarter. Yes, it sucks, but if you don't pay a similar amount, please stop complaining."

How about this, when I leave my 69 degree cooled office and walk to my car, before I can sit my fat ass in my air conditioned seats, I hate the heat.

It's triple digit heat. I dont care if you work in a refrigerated meat packing plant. This heat sucks!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books said:
Why Ray? Does working outside somehow give you more right to complain? By your logic, I should say, "I'm sick of people who don't make much money complain about taxes. I pay X amount of taxes every quarter. Yes, it sucks, but if you don't pay a similar amount, please stop complaining."

How about this, when I leave my 69 degree cooled office and walk to my car, before I can sit my fat ass in my air conditioned seats, I hate the heat.

It's triple digit heat. I dont care if you work in a refrigerated meat packing plant. This heat sucks!

Hurts me to say, I agree with this.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of the Dust Bowl days, anyone here read "The Worst Hard Time" ? If you haven't, you should, just to understand how bad those days were. Compared to those days, we have little to complain of these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom