Too Hot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books said:
I like Ray, but I had to counter his obnoxious statement with one of my own. NO ONE can out obnoxious me. I am the most obnoxious, egotistical, megalomaniacal bastard I know.

We know this, you can stop the bragging.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB Books said:
I like Ray, but I had to counter his obnoxious statement with one of my own. NO ONE can out obnoxious me. I am the most obnoxious, egotistical, megalomaniacal bastard I know.

This is true, but you should at least spend one day with me in a coal fired power plant around the boiler. 140 degrees is not uncommon, and your complaints will magically disappear.
That fancy ink pen and the tie clasp will turn into mush, your fancy Italian shoes will melt, and you will be screaming at me like a girl to get you out of there.
I'm pretty sure I can arrange a tour if you would like?.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why Ray? Does working outside somehow give you more right to complain? By your logic, I should say, "I'm sick of people who don't make much money complain about taxes. I pay X amount of taxes every quarter. Yes, it sucks, but if you don't pay a similar amount, please stop complaining."

How about this, when I leave my 69 degree cooled office and walk to my car, before I can sit my fat ass in my air conditioned seats, I hate the heat.

It's triple digit heat. I dont care if you work in a refrigerated meat packing plant. This heat sucks!

No it doesn't give me more right. What I mean is that that your fat ass ..lol.. cant really understand how bad this heat is until you work outside in it for 11 to 12 hrs and no AC to go cool off in. Complain away, its a free country. I simply said that I was tired of hearing people complain that is so hot when the only time they experience it is when they walk from AC to Car or car to AC.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
No it doesn't give me more right. What I mean is that that your fat ass ..lol.. cant really understand how bad this heat is until you work outside in it for 11 to 12 hrs and no AC to go cool off in. Complain away, its a free country. I simply said that I was tired of hearing people complain that is so hot when the only time they experience it is when they walk from AC to Car or car to AC.

Actually, I worked 3 summers for the ODOT in high school and college, so I actually have an idea, and I'm glad I'm not out there.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if you better clingers get hot, but I am sick of this heat.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_summer.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom