Toys 4 Tots - Community Service Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you commit to delivering at least one NEW, UNWRAPPED toy to support this toy drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent responses so far. Already enough to make me do this. I will post a separate thread in a few days and set it up. I am going to offer this up as a suggestion for those who are not local to me: If you want to participate, I will send you my paypal info; you send me the funds, and if you like, boy or girl and an age range, and my wife and I will go buy a toy in your name to contribute. Details forthcoming. Thanks guys, this is a good thing and we can make some kids happy this Christmas.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone who DOES not live in the OKC Metro area wants to set something up in your area (Tulsa, Lawton, Enid, etc) please PM me. I will give you more information on the program so we can coordinate our efforts in order to get and report a total OSA response.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I buy a few toys every now and then to donate. Has been a collection point some times in front of our Walmart.

For those of you on a tight budget, you can get some plastic trucks, planes, etc at Walmart for around $4. Not in packages and usually on an endcap.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE:
I have already received enough positive responses to this idea that I will set it up. I will post a separate thread to come soon with days and times to either drop your donation of a NEW toy off, or how you can donate by mail or online if doing so in person is not feasible for you. In the upcoming thread, I will also provide more background info on Toys 4 Tots for those interested. I will also provide guidelines on age group and some ideas of the type of toys and items needed. I promise that every donation I collect will go directly to the Toys 4 Tots program, so kids who might not otherwise get something, will get a new toy for Christmas.

I will begin to collect Toys and donations in June, with collection ending in September, so I can ensure the toys get to the distribution point in sufficient time that they will be available to be given out in accordance with the guidelines of the Toys 4 Tots program.

Thanks again for the very positive responses I've received. Let's make this Christmas a good one for some kids in Oklahoma who might not have anything to unwrap otherwise. Stand by for more info and details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom