Uncle J’s atf nominee head talking about ass-ault weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
David Chipman, a former ATF agent who was reportedly involved in the massacres at Waco and Ruby Ridge before cashing in as an anti-gun lobbyist for billionaire Michael Bloomberg, said Wednesday he supports banning the most popular rifle in America.

If you are wondering how RADICAL Biden's ATF Nominee David Chipman is, watch Sen. @TedCruz’s questioning of him.

Chipman supports:
Banning AR-15s – America's most popular rifle
Forcing gun owners to register their firearms with Feds
END GAME, CONFISCATION

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I was up in the middle of the night, I read about this guy’s antics, and he’s definitely NOT the one we as gun owners want in the head chair of the ATF.

I’d have to go back and find the exact quote, but Chipman referenced being given/issued an AR15 when he was on ATF SWAT. In my opinion, that would’ve been the perfect opportunity for Cruz, Cotton, or Kennedy to ask if the ATF SWAT will continue to use AR15’s even if they’re banned. We all know the answer...:censored:

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He has one of the most punchable faces ever . . . seems like a supreme, condescending dbag.
I have found most folks like that have a heavy opinion against firearms and for frivolous lawsuits for getting popped in the mouth when needed. They just like to create an environment where there is no threat of accountability for a person's actions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom