Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been nofearfactor on just about anything and everything since the 90s. When I first went online in about 96 I used it as my first Email addy and other online IDs and been using it online ever since. All of my friends back home in California just call me NFF. It all started from an argument/conversation with friends while snow skiing near my place up in the Sierras about the supposed psychology (and phenomenon) of the term 'fear factor' in skiiing. I just didnt get it cause I didnt have it yet, or I was just too stupid to be scared of those things at the time. It was common for my group of friends to ride dirt bikes, skateboard, surf and snow ski or board, sometimes all in the same weekend, a few times even all in one day, and since I had competed in a few different extreme sports comps for a small company called No Fear somehow the two terms just got put together by my friends and I got tagged with NoFearFactor, or NFF. I was a real dumbass when young almost never letting fear keep me from a big wave or grinding a rail or taking a steep run on the slopes, but now Im paying for it today in my middle 40s with a bad knee and a screwed up lower back.

The avatar. I have always used just 2 avatars online for every forum, etc, this one and one of Pinhead from the Hellraiser movie series. This pic is of 'Johnny The Homicidal Maniac', a graphic comic series by an artist friend of mine, Jhonen C Vasquez- some might know of his other stuff like "Invader Zim", etc.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My username is dancer4life because I have been a professional dancer, judge and choreographer for the past 34 years.
My avatar is OKC Thunder because I am a huge Thunder fan, Starting in September it will be Oklahoma Sooner's logo. Huge Sooner fan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom