USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The po-603 for rural carriers and the m-41 for city carriers remains unchanged. I’m sure other areas of the USPS have changed quite a bit. Compensation methods need to.
Sure a lot has changed… what needs to change is us retirees need to stop acting like we have anything to do with our previous careers and enjoy retirement. Let them win loose or draw, has zero to do with us anymore.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Sure a lot has changed… what needs to change is us retirees need to stop acting like we have anything to do with our previous careers and enjoy retirement. Let them win loose or draw, has zero to do with us anymore.
You mean like the trash can comment on a post from March? I’ve actually been able to help a few people with postal problems on OSA over the years. You do you. I hope you can enjoy and let go of some of that anger.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean like the trash can comment on a post from March? I’ve actually been able to help a few people with postal problems on OSA over the years. You do you. I hope you can enjoy and let go of some of that anger.
Anger??? Lol. Just call out incompetence when I see it.

Only anger was over your lies. I dealt with that face to face. All good now.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Anger??? Lol. Just call out incompetence when I see it.

Only anger was over your lies. I dealt with that face to face. All good now.
Cool. The way you wrote the message it seems you were saying USPS would intentionally put the wrong mail in the cans. I thought I clarified that for you in our little chat. Most employees do a good job with an occasional misdelivery. Some people tend to exaggerate that and then we have another "me too" USPS bashing on OSA.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool. The way you wrote the message it seems you were saying USPS would intentionally put the wrong mail in the cans. I thought I clarified that for you in our little chat. Most employees do a good job with an occasional misdelivery. Some people tend to exaggerate that and then we have another "me too" USPS bashing on OSA.
Experiences vary.

I said it before and I’ll say it again: shut it down and start fresh. Make it privatized to where screwed up or damaged deliveries count against them. That’s how we can start getting mail delivered correctly again,

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The PO-603 rural carrier handbook clearly states a carrier is to dismount to serve a temporarily blocked box.
There is no such guideline for city carriers on mounted routes that I was made aware of during Rural Carrier Academy. In fact my regular would routinely bring back bundles and tag them "blocked".

Latest posts

Top Bottom