• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Vibrational Trainer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I’m selling my avt (accelerated vibrational trainer) only because I need room and not want to let it sit in a storage unit.
It is a 3G Cardio AVT 3.0.
The manual pdf is on the web somewhere, I have the link somewhere I think.
This is a legit piece of equipment, and in my eyes is best for rehab and physical therapy type work. I also used it extensively for loosening muscle tightness due to back and hip pain. It’s shown to increase bone density and muscle growth. It’s a good first step when you feel you don’t have many options.
More info here.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...ert-answers/whole-body-vibration/faq-20057958I bought it new from one of those push pedal pull places about 7 years ago for just north of 2k. It still works like it did, only it wears a few scratches from a couple moves.
I’d like to get $500 for it (or in comparable trade)
But mostly, I’d like to get it to someone who thinks they might need it. Cause I’ll bet you do. So I’ll work with you if I can.
Pick up in N Edmond
97F85A04-3715-4EAD-AC5E-9A9520990BBA.jpeg
E6DE6F71-77C3-4D26-A208-81137B02AA1B.jpeg
D5AA2ED8-445A-49CC-971E-65301AC3B19A.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom