VP is going to push his ban on Tuesday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ban isn't gonna happen that fast. There is only so much that can be done by EO or it would drasticly effect commerce. I think anything done by EO would be challenged in SCOTUS anyway. Maybe someone with more legal knowledge than someone that works in the oilfield for a living can chime in. Where are you JB!?!

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the way i heard it was the Pres can call a EO, after the EO is called for firearms, the firearm sales will freeze... then comes lawyers, lawsuits and congress... but while all that is going on everything will be at a stand still except the trucks delivering... meaning mags, ammo & firearms will all have time to restock, depending on the ruling if the 2nd passes then more lawyers, lawsuits. EO is a long wait from what i have been told

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from my FFL this morning...
"Doing the background check before it arrives wouldn't make any difference, if we had a ban on certain guns and yours was in it we still couldn't complete the transfer"

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was under the assumption that the pres. can only issue an exec. order on a law that has already been passed. Not make up a law as he pleases.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from my FFL this morning...
"Doing the background check before it arrives wouldn't make any difference, if we had a ban on certain guns and yours was in it we still couldn't complete the transfer"

That is true, there were several people caught in that situation during the first ban who did not get guns. Courts upheld, because since they were not paid for in full, the transfer was not complete. Ever notice how if you buy a gun, they dont take the money until after they get a "proceed" on your 4473?

Latest posts

Top Bottom