Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The AmberLynn said:
I don't know if the second season will be that good. I heard their budget got cut in half.

Why would they cut the budget on one of their best watched shows ever? TV execs make some of the stupidest decisions...when something is doing well, leave it alone!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great, now I gotta go and watch all of last season on my computer before next weekend. Sheesh, thanks guys.

EDIT: Can't find anywhere online to watch the first season, meh.

Last edited:

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love that show.

Let's pretend it was real and we were in it. I love my .45 1911s. However, I'd opt for .22 pistols. All you need is a head shot. .22 ammo is so much lighter and you could carry a lot more of it around with you easily.

And if Kel-Tec would just start making their PMR-30 in quantity those pesky Zombies wouldn't stand a chance.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would they cut the budget on one of their best watched shows ever? TV execs make some of the stupidest decisions...when something is doing well, leave it alone!

I agree, I'm sure it was one of if not THE most watched show during its run. I didn't miss an episode last time and I don't plan to this time.

Half the crap on TV now a days is junk filled with mind numbing "reality" that everyone seems to love. Cut the budgets of those stupid shows and leave the good stuff alone.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great, now I gotta go and watch all of last season on my computer before next weekend. Sheesh, thanks guys.

EDIT: Can't find anywhere online to watch the first season, meh.

I think they were going to do a marathon of the first season JUST before the new one started... like that day? Check out your TV schedule.

<edit> What a long time to wait for season 2... and sheesh, I'm waiting for the 2nd season of Game of Thrones, which is going to be even longer!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are six webisodes available now...they show the back story on "the bicycle girl" zombie. Okie Rex Linn even makes an appearance....

There's also a fun short segment about all the prop guns used in the series.

I hardly ever geek out over a TV show, but this series has given me a good distraction.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I redboxed the entire first season and had my own marathon last night. $1 to watch the entire first season with no commercials? I might wait til the second season comes out on dvd too haha.

So being that I watched the entire first season last night, what bicycle zombie? I don't recall any bicycle zombie of any particular importance.

Do you mean the bicycle zombie as in the girl who was in half crawling across the park and he grabbed the bicycle and rode away?

Will be watching the webisodes tonight.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that one. They call her bicycle girl...they give her back story on how she got turned and it makes Grimes' comment to her right before he shoots her, "I'm sorry this happened to you", more poignant.

(told you I was geeking out on this...LOL)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom