Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan

New to the site!
Reaction score
I would like for them to just once make a zombie movie where the people are pseudo-real. They have seen all the zombie movies, and joked about a zombie apocalypse. When it happens they KNOW to always take the headshot.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't get the connection between Grimes and her, how did he know her? Were they neighbors?

Maybe...but they don't make that connection in the webisodes. I think it's more about putting some depth into Grimes' character...him recognizing and lamenting the former humanity of the 'geeks' and all that once he's come to grips with what is happening.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awsome. Love it. The only thing is that I know in that city or along the road with all the vehicles it shouldn't be any problem to replace that broke down RV.

Love the show also, but....

come on. They start to FINALLY scavenge thru the cars and one of the women says something like "I don't know. That is like a graveyard, we should respect that."

And when are they going to look in the yellow pages and find a gun shop?

does anyone know, can only head shots kill the zombies? Wouldn't fire do the trick?

Still, like the show.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom