wanamacher disappointment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what!!!?? i found a PM9 khar for $837.00!!!! the guy told me twice it was brand new!!!!!

I did buy some windowed p mags for $13.99, thought i did ok on those. spent a hunsky on odds and ends. something to do for the day..

Some older lady was suprised they were not selling beer!? i overheard her while i sat down to eat..

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine started before I hit the Turnpike leaving OKC . Blew a tire and had to put on the spare ( mind you this was about 6am ) . So I rode to Tulsa at 60 mph in a 75 mph zone on a doughnut . Then between my kiddo wanting to grab every rifle that had the butt stock sticking half way in the isle and wife ( not gun nutt ) getting tired and telling me numerous times and riding home at 60 mph. But I did find a holster that I think will work with my Taurus 617. Did get to meet a few people from OSA . Saw a Nagant ( I think that is how you spell it ) for $175 ( don't know if that wasa good price ) . And had about a dozen people ask what I was carrying in me box and if I were selling it. Some look disappointed that I said no and that I brought it looking for a holster but a few just had never seen A Taurus 7 shot 357 so I gladly showed them . Just wish I had more money to spend.

lump

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine started before I hit the Turnpike leaving OKC . Blew a tire and had to put on the spare ( mind you this was about 6am ) . So I rode to Tulsa at 60 mph in a 75 mph zone on a doughnut . Then between my kiddo wanting to grab every rifle that had the butt stock sticking half way in the isle and wife ( not gun nutt ) getting tired and telling me numerous times and riding home at 60 mph. But I did find a holster that I think will work with my Taurus 617. Did get to meet a few people from OSA . Saw a Nagant ( I think that is how you spell it ) for $175 ( don't know if that wasa good price ) . And had about a dozen people ask what I was carrying in me box and if I were selling it. Some look disappointed that I said no and that I brought it looking for a holster but a few just had never seen A Taurus 7 shot 357 so I gladly showed them . Just wish I had more money to spend.
I looked at every shirt hoping to see yours. I did not see it. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom