Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad I stayed home from this one. How was the knife-selection?

My brother picked up two knives in a package deal from one of the smaller, private side tables where a guy was selling all sorts of stuff. One of the knives had a Benchmade logo on it and he only paid $15 for the pair. I don't know much about knives but know the Benchmade stuff is more than I want to pay for a knife. Don't yet know if the thing is a fake or not but maybe he'll see this post and fill in some details.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went and it was really crowded today.(Saturday afternoon). Bought one item and headed home. But hey you guys could have seen Rijas.:pms2:

Oh, you mean the dealer who wanted $640 for a FNP-9 that I paid Bullitt Firearms $399 last month? (Well, not even the same-it was all black and mine is two-tone.)

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walked around a bit, seen my buds, and looked at all the overpriced LC9s....

My son got a free antler keychain.

Maybe I should price BANGs LC9s @ 380.00?

LMAO

If you could get 10,000 people a day to traipse through your house, you might sell a couple.

Of course, the additional profit would probably be eaten up by repair and cleaning bills, but hey... you could brag about how much you made those schmucks pay! ;)

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there for the last 25 min. My convenience store was just as busy as the gun show, I got to the show at 3:35.....LOL. best thing was I ran into Superdave. Can't wait till the next show, I will schedule accordingly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom